CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hobby Grade Ozone

mooney Views: 2,411
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 447,811

Re: Hobby Grade Ozone

Rog you are so kind to take the time to give this advice and it sounds like you have a lot of knowledge and experience with alternative ways of healing. I have tried a number of things from the curezone over the last 2 years. I tried the Liver Flush a couple of time but it wasn't for me, I have endometriosis and adhesions on my bowel and it was just too painful. I have found changing my diet (though it just so hard to be as strict as I need to) as helped a bit and castor oil packs too. The herb Maca really worked for the allergies but seemed to make endo worse.

I really hope that I might experience so improvement with getting the mercury out of teeth and this ozone machine...though I don't want to put all my hope on it because I have done that in the past and when it did not work I just felt really disappointed. I cannot help feeling hopeful with this though because there does seem to be people on this forum that have had a lot of success with this.

I think I might give the MSM ago as I have read some good stuff about this, so thanks for that suggestion. I was wondering what you meant by drink iconic alkaline water...it this were you let the water boil for a long time, then put it in flask and take small about over the day?

Once again thank you...Moonie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)