CureZone   Log On   Join
Hobby Grade Ozone

rog Views: 3,244
Published: 18 y

Hobby Grade Ozone

Somone wanted to know how I was able to get a "near" medical grade setup (or hobby grade ozone setup) for under $500. Here are the details:

OZONE GENERATOR

First, I bought an Enaly HGOZ-1000 on ebay for about $150 plus shipping. I've noticed that they no longer list these on ebay. But you can find them at:

http://www.ozone.enaly.com/HGOZ-1000.htm

Unfortunately, they are more expensive from this website. You could always try to email the Enaly store folks on ebay to see if they can cut you a deal on the HGOZ-1000. At any rate, this puppy outputs 1000mgs of ozone per hour, which is pretty substantial. It does not have an air pump, so you have to purchase an oxygen welding tank.

OXYGEN TANK

Go on ebay and search for "20 CF oxygen welding" and you should find 20 cubic foot welding oxygen tank listings. You can get this for about $65 (with free shipping). Persnally, I bought 2 so I would always have an extra one. Make sure you get the tank with the CGA-540 connection (this is important for connecting the regulator).

These tanks are empty, so when they arrive you have to take them to a local welding or gas shop to have them filled with ozygen. It costs me about $12 for one fill (which they usually just replace the whole tank with a new, filled one). One 20 CF tank lasts me about a month or more of daily use (an hour per day).

REGULATOR

You will also need to purchase a "low-flow" regulator. By low-flow, I mean that it must go down to 1/32 liters per minute. This is not your typical oxygen regulator, so you have to find a place that deals with these. I bought mine from appliedozone.com and I know plasmafire.com sells them as well. Make sure you get one that is CGA-540 compatible. I paid $90 with shipping.

MISC

Make sure the HGOZ-1000 comes with tubes and bubble stones (ask when you purchase). And you'll also want some catheters (appliedozone.com or plasmafire.com). Other things could be helpful as well like funnels for cupping ozone to a specific body area.

FINISHED

You would now have a near medical grade ozone setup. It is considered "near" because the HGOZ-1000, while powerful, does not have glass/silicon/teflon ozone path like the medical grade machines do. But personally, I feel comfortable using this setup for insufflation, bagging, and whatnot. About the only thing I would not use it for is direct injection. There should be no NoX because it is a pure ozygen feed.

HGOZ-1000 $150 to $300
Tank $65
Tank Fill $12
Regulator $90
Extras ~ $50

Total: $367 to $517

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)