CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: H2O2 Enema question

Juniper Berry Views: 17,049
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 445,703

Re: H2O2 Enema question

Thank you so much for your answer! I knew that I probably had some candida problems, but I never associated this stringy stuff with it! It makes sense. I also have a bad recurring rash on my arm, and it could also be candida related. I decided to put some 3% h2o2 on it, because I've been struggling now for ten days or so to get rid of it. Tea tree oil has no effect. It is further exacerbated by the fact that all my oil glands got burned off my arm by a third degree burn. I have skin grafts, and the rash is in the skin graft. The rash problem has always been very distressing to me, but maybe hydrogen peroxide is my answer. If it doesn't work, I'll try pascalite clay packs. I had a liver flush, and that didn't get rid of it, so I'm running out of options. Anyway, thanks for your input. I plan to detoxify heavily, though naturally, after I get my Amalgams removed in three weeks. For now, I am primarily using sweat therapy to get rid of fat-stored mercury and toxins, with excellent results. I'm blogging my journey here on Curezone, so you all can read it if you're interested:

//www.curezone.org/blogs/f.asp?f=217&t=53882

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)