CureZone   Log On   Join
H2O2 Enema question

Juniper Berry Views: 17,833
Published: 19 y

H2O2 Enema question

Hello all. I'm new to this particular forum, tho I'm not new to Curezone. I have recently been taking hydrogen peroxide enemas for a change of pace from coffee enemas. I use three tablespoons of 3% hydrogen peroxide (reconstituted from 35% food grade h2o2) in a quart of purified water.

Although I try to retain the fluid, I am generally unable to hold it for more than 2-3 minutes or so. When I release the water, I notice an inordinate amount of white stringy matter in the toilet. I presumed that this is probably mucus, but is it possible that this stuff is parasites? Will it harm my colon to do this enema every one or two days for three weeks? I'm taking an oral probiotic. Do I need to do a probiotic in water implant after the h2o2 enema? My goal is to prepare my body for my Amalgam replacement and oral surgery coming up in less than three weeks. I am considering adding rejuvelac (the soaking water from wheat berries, which contain lots of live enzymes) orally. Should I use this as an implant as well?

I would really appreciate any advice. I've ordered the book "Flood Your Body With Oxygen," but for now, I'm flying blind, so help me, please, if you can. :)

~berry

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)