CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: H2O2 Enema question

chloej Views: 17,763
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 445,704

Re: H2O2 Enema question

Hello,

I have been doing H202 enemas for the past two weeks. I have also been drinking the food grade mixed with water. I have a candida problem, and have for four years (and i am only 22 :-( )....well...the h202 seems to be working. when i expell after an enema i too see a lot of white stings...I am pretty sure that it is candida, but i also believe that there are some other types of parasites in there. i actually got out a tape worm a few months ago. anyways, i too was wondering if the h202 enemas are harmfull...they hurt dont they??? well they hurt me, and afterwords my stomach is very puffy. i would suggest that you take a coffee enema after the h202, and then again a few hours later after your stomach has calmed down. may i ask what symptoms you have? or what has made you begin your cleansing journey? hope to talk again.

Chloe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)