CureZone   Log On   Join
The Power of Ozone

propolis Views: 5,799
Published: 20 y

The Power of Ozone

I should probably post this in the testimonials.

Since getting my ozonator over a month ago I've felt pretty good all round. Allied to ascorbic acid and juicing, the energy levels have definitely risen.

I got my mum involved but she wasn't religious about it. She would have the odd glass of ozone and would merely remark that it seemed pretty strong on clearing the insides out. However a week ago she made a conscious effort to drink 5 glasses a day.

Three days ago she had to rush to the bathroom and stayed there the rest of the day...I kid you not. I even brought a spare mattress in there for her in the evening. We were even getting a bit worried as you do thinking she might have eaten something that had gone off.

That night about midnight it was all system go. I left her to it. The next morning she had a beaming smile and said she slept like a baby, and for the first time in approximately 15 years, got out of bed with no backpain! Usually it takes her about 5 minutes to get out of bed and then has to do some Alexander technique for about 15 minutes and then slowly ease into the day.

She told me that she had expelled what only could be described as approx. a dozen hard black golfballs into the toilet the previous evening all at once!! She said it was like the birthing experience again...added to that was all the foreign matter such as chaff and every colour in the rainbow.

The "golfball" thing I can only guess at might be the gathered matter in balloon like pockets that richard schulz talks about with diverticulosis.

She says she feels like a teenager again...a feeling of lightness, and has got up the last three mornings with zero back pain - not even any discomfort or stiffness.

She was practising her golf swing yesterday and has great fluidity. She's gonna tell her golfing buddies about it as some of them can't even pick up their balls without wincing - they even have those devices that pick then up for you without bending down and every one of them seems to make a monthly trip to the doctors.

Without question, the ozone was the pivotal factor here...probably helped by the juice, but the juice alone never got a reaction like this, as she's taken that on and off for a number of years. I suppose you could factor in the ascorbic acid.

As ever, all these things contribute. All in all, a real result from oxygenation!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)