CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hydrogen peroxide

Tim Views: 32,469
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 443,635

Re: Hydrogen peroxide

Actually, I'm just speculating that Liver Flushes MAY be helpful for acne. Maybe peroxide by itself will work, but perhaps Liver Flushes are also neccessary. Perhaps diet too. I don't really know.

My Acne hasn't gone away even after many months of using peroxide, but Liver Flushing seems to affect it. It's EXTREMELY bad for a few days after a flush and while I'm having detox symptoms, but then completely goes away again! Most of the time I have no Acne at all, but when I get it, I get literally HUNDREDS of pimples all over my forehead, chest, and back, along with swollen lymph glands and flu-like symptoms, but then it goes away completely in a few days! I haven't had Acne since I was a teenager, but it seems to come back (with a vengence) while I'm detoxing and right after a Liver Flush - so perhaps there's a link between having a congested liver and having acne - but I don't know for sure...

I think that everyone with a chronic health problem should at least try Liver Flushes to see if they get out any stones! At the very least, it isn't harmful. I've had great results with them. My allergies and digestion are MUCH better after my last few flushes.

Tim

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)