CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To mo

Views: 7,180
Published: 21 years ago

This is a reply to # 429,755

Re: To mo

HI KJ,
Yes,Thanks for noticing. I started posting in there again about 3-4 months ago when I was having trouble again with candida,I found out about Threelac and started taking it.

I use to post in there along time ago. I miss the old gang..LOL
No offence.

I have decided I am not going to post there anymore I am going to refrain.I left for along time after I had my candida under control before so I will do it again.

To many skeptical people and to much friction. It just takes up to much time and energy.
I know Threelac works and I will not waste my time there argueing if the people want to put it down without giving it a really fair chance then they are really missing out.

I am now candida free!!!

I found this website and I have been done 5 Liver Flushes since December. This website is wonderful and everyone here is so great noone argues or puts anyone down we are all here to help each other out and learn.

I really need to get serious about working on my digestive system. It is my biggest problem now.

I am doing my 6th flush tonight.. My 4th was my best so far...

take care,raider

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)