CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what are they?

Fil Views: 7,378
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 429,722

Re: what are they?

Hi Guys, I'm back from hols. I missed you all. Here's by five cents worth. I too have had a disappointing lab result in the past. But the post that sticks in my mind is a poster from Scotland way back. His friend was a doctor in a big university hospital and the lab people were very interested to test them as "they don't usually get the opportunity to test things like this". why? because the gall bladder gets chopped out and incinerated. They dump the contents into a net, it gets rinsed the and hard calcium stones are put into a jar to take home if you want. The lab had to order special chemicals in to test the cholesterol and sure enough, the results were biliribun, bile salts and cholesterol.

I believe the green stones are partially solidified bile. Ask any doctor what colour off/old bile is and they should remember med school days enough to tell you it's green. What colour are the stones you are flushing out? green!! Coincidence? I don't think so. I've also had the green stones come out when I haven't had oil, Epsom Salts or grapefruit or lemon for weeks, just an enema. There is no doubt in my mind that there is some wall of silence around gall bladders and gall stones. One in ten Americans have the GBs removed. It is big big bikkies. Why would they ever accept that simply drinking olive oil can flush them out?

I still have calcium stones and haven't succeeded in getting them out yet but my health is so so dramatically improved from the Liver Flushing that I am a different person. So stop doubting and experience it for yourself. Don't worry about the medical establishment, your body will tell you for itself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)