CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Disappointing results from stone analysis

Tracey Views: 7,293
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 429,694

Re: Disappointing results from stone analysis

Hi! I can't find the post now, but I DO remember reading about someone who got theirs tested and the Gallstones WERE made up of the same stuff Gallstones are made up of (bilirubin etc etc).

My friend took her Gallstones in to her doctor and he totally agreed that they WERE gallstones...he was mighty surprised I tell you! And VERY skeptical about how she got them out....but there was the evidence right before him and he couldn't deny it. My friends next flush produced more stones and she took them into her doctor to get them analyzed (he agreed to that - that he'd work with her on this) - then weeks later she checks in with her doctor to see what the lab results were and he says that the lab never tested them because they MELTED! Man o Man! They didnt' keep them in the freezer, I guess. argh. Then came a big speech about how it costs money just to 'satisfy her curiousity' etc etc. (wasn't HE interested?? what a dope)

So, that's all I know on the subject.

Did the lab tell you what the stones were made up of? Did they at least do an analysis or did they just right it off...maybe the stones melted on them too....hmmm...

The thing we DO know is that many people have been able to cancel their gallbladder surgery and keep their gallbladders after doing many flushes!

Any other doctor stories out there?

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)