CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Problems digesting aminos and blue/green algae - superfood

icky Views: 5,668
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 42,566

Re: Problems digesting aminos and blue/green algae - superfood

hi trakar, i cant answer your questions except to say that i was having trouble taking certain things that should have helped my health. i had adverse reactions to the herbs a chinese practitioner had given me. she changed the formula a few times to no avail. she was perplexed. we decided that i should stop. i was ingesting wheatgrass juice, a known laxitive, and it constipated me. same thing happened when i took chlorella( similar to blue green algae). to make a long story short, i ended up on a parasite cleanse which i have been on for 4 weeks. within two i was able to take wheatgrass and chlorella with the proper results, not to mention the other more important health benefits i have gained. if you haven't looked into it, i would at least say to give it a try. after all, as unapealing as it may sound, what have you got to lose? some worms....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)