CureZone   Log On   Join
Problems digesting aminos and blue/green algae - superfood

trakar Views: 6,263
Published: 21 y

Problems digesting aminos and blue/green algae - superfood

Hi,

I ordered intestinal formulas #1 and #2 and I’m excited to see how they work for me – I only go about twice a week. I wanted to order the superfood but I’m concerned that I won’t be able to tolerate it. I have problems digesting supplements with amino acids. Everyone I talk to seems to find this odd, but it seems as if I don’t digest them well or something, even pre-digested aminos. I get a headache, stomachache and a general sick feeling. The same thing would happen when I would drink protein drinks but after years of trying several kinds I realized most protein formulas are made with soy and I don’t digest it well at all. I’m wondering if this is the same thing with aminos – maybe there made from a soy product. Once I switched to rice protein I had know problem.

I can’t remember exactly but I’ve tried blue/green algae in the past in the same symptoms occurred, and then I learned it was full of aminos. So does anyone know why this might be? I have low blood Sugar and I’m really sensitive to simple carbs and many healthier one’s that contain gluten and was told that it could be my pancreas. What do you think? Also will healing leaky gut help with low blood Sugar symptoms? I really feel that this product could help me tremendously – if I can tolerate it.

Trakar

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)