CureZone   Log On   Join
response to wrenn and sunny

trapper/kcmo Views: 1,330
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 428,346

response to wrenn and sunny

lol kinda like ren and stimpy!!!

sorry, i couldnt resist. you both are great, really.

my health reached a low where i was highly sensitive to chemicals and i still am, just not overcome by them. i dont know how people can take being in traffic every day. i dont know how I am going to take it when the time comes. i stay away from non-organic shampoos, fabric softeners, chlorine(my wife runs the dishwasher and i gag - she does NOT get it), basically if you cant eat it i dont put it on my skin. my diet has been about 90% organic for the past two going on three years. i try to stick with raw fruits, nuts, and veggies. this is not always easy or even possible, so i do handle a lot of things.

the reason for this sensitivity is simple. years of living in alaska where you must wear bug dope to be outside(i thought) and eating fluoride poisoned foods and water. the combination of DEET and fluoride breaks down the blood/brain barrier. the articles i have read say it is permanent, but i dont believe the body is that lame. i have rebuilt my thyroid function without med treatments and my sensitivities have decreased over time. for example i dont get physically ill in traffic like i used to. it is still very yucky.

so it seems i am able to detect things that others cant. these blue diamond california walnuts have something on them and i dont know what it is. it is bad enough that i know perchlorate is in them. i try to avoid california produce because of that. perchlorate is the rocket fuel and dry cleaning solvent that has contaminated californias water coming from the colorado river. it is even found in organic lettuce and such.

a hint of something i could rinse and ignore and not go cheap again, but damn, these things are drenched! i truly dont know how they can serve these up for human consumption. i thought someone might have a trick for decontaminating them. i have a couple of ideas beyond what i have tried. i sure would like to know what they spray on them. the water which comes off the first time is like mud. straight out of the package they are as bitter and chemically as can be. could be rat poison. could be fluoride!, which is what really bothers me. i am waiting for the pain to travel through my gut and my body to tell me its cleared this stuff out before i even attempt it again. maybe i will decide to toss them, i dont know. i do like a challange, though, especially if i can learn something that will help others to pass along. do you know how expensive organic walnuts are? i pay about twelve bucks a pound.

btw, wrenn, i do eat to many of them when i have them. i eat walnuts, almonds and brazil nuts. i have never had a reaction from any of them. this package is so bad, i am wondering if it isnt a mistake? like - lets dump these double-dosed walnuts on sams club, theyll buy and sell anything????????? put em in muffins and jello salad and thell never know the difference?????? our food has been poisoned for profit, no doubt!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)