CureZone   Log On   Join
Eyes wide open/ One dumb hunter.

stofurz Views: 10,672
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 423,497

Eyes wide open/ One dumb hunter.

I did not say you are going to hell, John. I said unless you repent, and turn to Jesus as Bible warns us, that you will, as the Bible states, go to hell. The bible is 100 percent accurate on everything else, and 1/3 of the bible is prophecy, so it is accurate to say, you will, as would we all, go to hell, if not for Jesus. I hope that is not the case, for you, or anyone else, even lapis, my forum sparring partner of late.
To me this is no joke, no laughing matter, just the truth.
We are very much Christians, and are pro-america, pro-Israel, and if we clash because of our differing views, that is life, for Christians or nonChristians.
We will pray for you. You won't be the first person with a changed heart.

Now for the JOKE.......

A couple of hunters are out in the woods when one of them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing. His eyes are rolled back in his head.

The other guy whips out his mobile phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps to the operator: "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator, in a calm soothing voice, says: "Just take it easy. First, let's make sure he's dead."

There's silence, then a shot is heard.

The guy's voice comes back on the line. He says, "Okay, now what?"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)