CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dear Tracy, a question about IBS...

Terry Views: 3,629
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 42,319

Re: Dear Tracy, a question about IBS...

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for responding! I bought my Intestinal formulas from Dr. Schulze , as well as the superfood- but I purchased those for my own formula from a local health food store. They are certified organic- but I forgot to ask about the Ethylene Oxide. Right now I can't afford to bring in herbs from the States or such- so I figured it was better than nothing. I didn't use them for more than 3 days before I realized they weren't helping. I don't have any bleeding, but am going to a gastroenterologist on Sept. 2. I haven't seen one since '99 when I refused to take any meds. I have not tried an enema either but am seeing a lady for colonics- is this the same thing?
For the record, I tried to start the liver cleanse, along with the Bowel Cleanse some time back and got VERY sick- vomiting and huge migraine, so I don't think I should jump ahead before my colon is working! Can I use #3 during the colon cleanse, and does a bottle last long?

Thanks for all your advice, Terry.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)