CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: More questions

Tracy McGreggor Views: 3,501
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 42,320

Re: More questions

Hi Terry:

The effects of a high enema and a colonic are about the same. The colonic is just much faster, and much more expensive. You can do the high enema at home, and the cost is minimal. They will both clean out the colon very well. Personally, I think the high enema is a more gentle way of cleaning the colon. And going to an office to have a procedure done, is not to my liking. But this may be a personal thing with me. To me, the high enema is a very soothing and relaxing experience. At least it can be if it’s done right.

The Intestinal Formula #3 can be used during an intestinal cleanse. It should be part of the intestinal cleanse. But not until you have your bowel moving very well. Otherwise you can make yourself bloated and very sick. Do you have a burning sensation in your colon? If so, a rectal implant can put out the fire. And there are many kinds of liquids that you can introduce into the colon that are very healing. A bottle of #3 should last more than long enough to do a cleanse. But if you use it for a long period of time, it is much less expensive to make it yourself.

There is one thing that you could do for me, if you would. Would you give me another reference about you. The name of the city you are in, the first initial of your last name, or perhaps the country you live in. You happen to be the third Terry I have been talking to. Two are e-mailing me, and you’re here on the forum. But it’s getting confusing for me. Thank you so much.

I hope to hear from you soon,
Tracy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)