CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HIVES NEED ADVICE!

Views: 9,508
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 4,207

Re: HIVES NEED ADVICE!

I have had hives for going on 3 years. They started out as giant hives, and now are down to about what your's are. I had both kinds of allergy tests and tried eliminating various things from my diet, until I became convinced it was NOT that I was allergic to anything I was eating or taking. Now I know what I do to cause them. If I eat nothing but low carb veggies and meat and nuts, I have no hives. If I eat just a little too much carbohydrates, they're back. I DO think it has something to do with my intestines.....either candida, (which I have treated with GSE, caprylic acid, SF722 and olive leaf extract to no avail), or leaky gut. It sounds more like candida, because why would I only get them with carbs, if it's leaky gut? All I know for sure is how to control them. But, like you, I would like to be rid of them and able to eat a somewhat normal diet that includes things like fruit and brown rice and higher carb veggies. Not much help to you, I guess, but if you've got the same problem as me, as least you can control it by cutting out carbs, until you find out what the problem is. I'm almost finished with Dr. Clark's bowel cleanse, accompanied by psyllium and Bentonite and am 6 days into her parasite cleanse. I think it is helping, by the way....at least in the intestines. I have far less gurgling and gas and very normal looking stools. So, maybe this will end up being the answer. Good luck, Tim.
Decided.....I have decided this forum is the place for me!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)