CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can't believe this..

Views: 9,576
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 41,930

Re: Can't believe this..

You're VERY WELCOME, Elaina!! I started out studying Herbal Therapy by reading Back To Eden, when it was an UNDERGROUND Classic over 40 years ago! Eventhough Kloss mentions it, in EVERY other Book or Manual I've read since then, the Herbalist SHUNNED it, probably being TOO influenced by the A.M.A.'s & the F.D.A.'s WARNINGS and NOT having used it themselves to find out whether or NOT, what they were saying was TRUE or NOT. Lobelia has also gotten a BAD RAP, because of the MISINFORMATION that has been SPREAD by the F.D.A. & A.M.A.!
Anyhow, I had NOT used Poke Root or Lobelia for that matter, until I had seen, heard and read Dr. Schulze 's Information. About 5 years ago, a Student in one of my Classes had a Dog, which had a HUGE Tumor BLOCKING it's Esophagus and the POOR Animal was DYING of Malnutrition, since it could get ANY Food down it's Throat! I asked her, if she knew what Polk Root was and she said that she had some in her back yard. I went over to her house and SURE ENOUGH, she had HUGE Stalks of Poke Root growing in a corner of her Back Yard in the City! We made a BIG Pot of Polk Root Decoction and then put a Towel into the Liquid and then wrapped the Towel soaked with the Poke Root Tea (Fomentation) around her Dog's Throat. In just 2 days the Tumor had SHRUNK DOWN from the size of a Walnut to the size of a Pea!!
If you look on my DR. Richard Schulze Links Web-Page (see below), you'll see under Breast Cancer (Tumor), the Specific Formula for making the "GARLIC POULTICE & Super Black Draw Garlic Poultice". This VERY POWERFUL and INTENSE Poultice contains Poke Root and various other Herbs.

http://healingtools.tripod.com/DS_pages.html

From what I've know now, Poke Root, NOT Poke Greens, should NOT be taken internally, but it can be used EXTERNALLY.
I've worked with dozens of SERIOUSLY-ILL People and a few Dogs and Cats, but NOT ANY Chickens, so I'm NOT SURE, if this applies. I know that when someone is doing a POWERFUL Healing Program (i.e. - Herbs, SUPER Nutrition, Juicing), the Body can get OVERLOADED with Toxins that are coming out RAPIDLY. And so that Person NEEDS to do some DETOXING Procedures, such as Colon-Cleansing (Intes. Form. #1 & 2 + Enema), Activated Charcoal Slurry, Skin Brushing and HOT & COLD Water Therapy, to HELP the Body to RAPIDLY ELIMINATE the resulting TOXINS!!
By the way, you can determine the Dosage for ANY Child or Animal, by putting his/her/it's Weight over 150 (aver. wt.-adult) and the resulting Fraction then being multipled times the NORMAL Dosage.

http://healingtools.tripod.com/andos.html

REALLY GLAD to be ABLE to HELP you and yours to attain TOTAL Health!!

Tom/Ps. 103:1-5.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)