CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tom H, This is for you.....

Herbal Tinctures and Supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
anonymouse Views: 8,388
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 41,950

Re: Tom H, This is for you.....

Hey Tom, Well I've been trying to view your site constantly, but
Ive only been able to view it once, early in the morning about 3
days ago, I guess. But I think I need to do some computer work, then
I will give it a try again. Its this darn sucker we call a computer, tends
to give me headaches all the time, (to bad Dr.Schulze doesn't have a
psycology section, for women excessively frustrated by their pcs.lol)
Oh well, I'll get there. But again thank you so much, ah I do have another question for you in your experience. Do you have a good diet routine for diabetes? I read the newsletter by Dr.Schulze that was being interviewed with Sam Biser on this site(while they had it here to be viewed) but I d really like some basic ground work before the person gets to the 'gangrene stage'.I've been trying to get some good information for alternative care on diabetes. I tell you I have seen so many people with diabetes control their disease the 'conventional'way, always watching their Sugar and fat content, and their eyes have this really funny look. They get very glassy and the whites in their eyes go red, almost an opaque look about it. Then I have seen some diabetics who eat quite a bit of fat in their diet, but they stick to homemade foods, for example they will have oatmeal with a Tablespoon of honey and cream, lunch will be homemade bread with mayonaise and eggs or fish, with salad and dinner is a typical southern type of dinner with all the trimming, Dessert often being the main focus, puddings, cakes, pies and cookies. I know the desserts are made well, with olive oils, raw sugars, organic flours but often containing chocolate and lots of dairy products....hmmm. Even though I believe the amount of fat intake should be controled, I'm a bit puzzeled about the kind o of guidelines to follow?.......Have any suggestion?...Thanks Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)