More
More

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Elaina Views: 8,691
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 41,921

Re: Can't believe this..

Tom thank you for the info, I checked your site out, its unreal. I do have a question
Ive been wanting to ask an experienced herbalist, it concerns poke root. Most of the
books Ive read on poke root, save Jethro Kloss' Back to Eden, they all say Poke root
is deadly, one book actually states that it is leathal except to people who live in the appalac
hian mountains, they claim these people chew it fresh to relieve arthritis, and she also went
on to say it wouldnt work to well with the rest of the human population because it would kill
us (makes it sound like appalachians are some kind of alien to the rest of us) but I have
had my reservations because of prior reading from Mr.Kloss. Although now I'm wondering
about doseages for individuals who are starting a substance, do they need to have a progr-
essive doseage so that their bodies can handle this new medicine? I read from one of Dr.Sc-
hulze's newsletters that you had to progress with lobelia and I was wondering if Poke root
was the same way? I'm particularly curious because a few months ago I had a sick chicken
out in the shed that kept getting sicker and sicker she just weighed almost nothing, so I was
told that she was suffering from cancer. I started her up on the basic principles of Dr.schulze
with what little herbs and knowlegde I had at the time. I started hand feeding her nuts ,L.S.A.
cut up fruits and vegies. I gave her water with lemon juice, cayenne and echinacea extract in
a baby bottle about 4days she actually started looking a bit better. She seemed to be walking better
and in better spirits,if thats possible :)). But one day I decided to 'up' everything, I gave her the fruits and
vegies and nuts which she actually started wanting to eat on her own, and I also gave her the bottle
with the juice of 1 1/2 oranges with about a quarter of a teaspoon of echinacea extract, and also gave her a hot and cold bath
but she seemed completly exhausted and the next day I found her dead. Well I obviously know I did
something severly wrong here, if anything she probably needed a chicken enema, not that I would know
how to do it, and I'm sure the neighbors would be wondering what the heck I was up to anyways. But I
have the distinct feeling I gave her too much of something. Its been on my conscience, I was really upset,
but had to tell myself it was a learning experience, she was so sick and going to die anyways, but because
of the experience I know I have certain questions that I need to know. And have been really curious because
of the conflicting information from so many articles. All I know is that the proof is in the pudding, and personally
all the changes that I have made so far according to Dr.Schulze's suggestions have been amazing. I'm not
seriously ill, but I have been. And I know what I went through, and I know what has happened to
me after the alternative medicine.So I'm completly addicted to learning as much as possible and reading
everything that people like you share with us ignorant folk. So thank you again Tom, for all your work.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.892 sec, (2)