CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Evolution

supersport Views: 2,044
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 414,499

Re: Evolution

Corinthian...the only thing of value in your post was the following..so this is what I'll concentrate on:

-------------------------------
SS: all the actions of living organisms are an integral result of the DNA molecule and thus pre-ordained when that molecule is formed and before it begins life

Corinthian: "This is wrong SS. Animals are not blank slates that are slave to their genetic inheritance. Environment affects both the physiology and the genetic potential of an animal. So your objection to sexual selection is false."
--------------------------------

The genome is actively responsive to environmental changes and has the hardware and software already on board to deal with these perturbations. In other words, the intelligence is aleady there that allows existing highly organized structures, processes and systems to respond to changes in environment. The internal switches are simply being reset by the pre-existing machinery (intelligence) of the genome.

The question is not "did evolution/change occur (it did), the question is this -- "what is the mechanism that causes this to happen and what is the origin of that mechanism?"
While environmental stresses, and other influences are random, the hardware and software ALREADY PRESENT in the genome is clearly the product of intelligent input, and was there all along -- it just needed something to switch it on.

Sorry, corinthian -- you lose. S

by the way corinthian, did you know that Darwinists believe that animals evolve by POPULATIONS -- not by individuals? This would make your refute to my statement ridiculous from an evolutinists standpoint.

And I know you won't believe me so I included a link that shows every mechanism for evolution.......and I just don't see anything about quick, non-random plasticity !!! Hmmm???...now why should that be?

http://www.auburn.edu/academic/classes/biol/1000/boyd/microevol2Outline.htm

corintthian...you've had it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)