CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it weird that I can sense/feel animals'death?

Raynbo Views: 3,034
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 411,434

Re: Is it weird that I can sense/feel animals'death?

I have had much closer relathionships with dogs than withe people. Many years ago, there was one, Casey, who was hit by a car. We were very close. I wrote about this in my book in great deatail and if you send me your email address, I will send it to you.

In a nutshell, I came home from work and he was acting very strange. It was as if he were a mirage rather than the real thing. I gave him his dinner and he settled down.

Late that night, I let him and my two roomates dogs our before bed. We lived way out in the middle of nowhere on a cul de sac, so we let them out alone often. It was 2 am or so. Very quite. I laid down in bed to read until they came back, and suddenly I felt very ill. I went into the bathroom and sat by the tiolet in case I had to throw up. The world spun around me for a few minutes and then I was OK. But I had an urgent need to know where Casey was. I ran out to the front of the house and called him, but my voice barely left my mouth. I ran out into the street and saw a man leaning over something in the road. It was my Casey. He had been hit in the head by a car, and while it did not leave a huge wound, he was gone. I had experienced his death with him.

A few days later, I was reading on my bed as usually did in the evening with Casey. It was a waterbed. He always had a habit of getting up and jumping over me to the other side now and then, which would make the bed undulate in a certain way. I was lying there that night, perfectly still, and the bed suddenly moved just as it would have if he had been there. Obvioulsy, he was.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)