CureZone   Log On   Join
Is it weird that I can sense/feel animals'death?

StoryOfMyLife Views: 3,585
Published: 18 y

Is it weird that I can sense/feel animals'death?

About 5 years ago my dog died at 15. It came out of nowhere. There were no major signs, anything very little that I was noticing couldn't be explained, he happily played fetch untill the day before his death. I had him since he was a pup. He was my everything, I would "joke" that he was my soulmate. We were inseperable. A couple weeks before his death, every now and then I would have a weird dream. Not of him dying, but of us getting seperated somehow and me screaming out for him and trying to get to him and then I would wake up. I thought it was just my fear of losing him because he was getting older.

One morning something was just off with him. I called the vet and since his only "real" sign was discharge of the eye, we(even me) assumed it was just an eye infection although that never stopped him from playing before. That night, huge change. Vomiting, dry heaving, diahreah and then hecollapsed flat on his side while peeing. We rushed him to the ER and they couldn't save him. But that night when the symptom started, I litteraly felt him pulling away. I didn't feel it when he actually did pass, at least I don't think I did. Maybe because it wasn't natural, he was under anesteisa from the ER trying to fix it, they realized they couldn't so instead of waking him to suffer they Euthanized/Put him to sleep.

Since then, when I've had other pets die, I feel it AS they die. Actually die, NOT as they're dieing.

Today one of my jirds(rodents) died. No idea why. He was in real bad shape for about 3 days. After trying to *save* him, and syringe feeding, he had ups and downs. He really did look good at one point. On the fourth day he just looked soo pathetic barely hanging on. I made a comment to someone that if he's not going to make it, I just wish he would die already rather than suffer..

Within 10 minutes of saying that, I got that *death feeling* and I just knew it. I got right up and checked on him and sure enough he was gone. The feeling was just a quick, weird, cold pull of energy. Cold and chilling but from deep within, nothing like a breeze or a chill from an open window.

So..weird? Out of all things I could "sense", why something like this? Other people see ghosts, I actually *feel* it. What the?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)