CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: wishing i could better "accept" this part of life

zeva_s Views: 3,292
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 411,410

Re: wishing i could better "accept" this part of life

Hi Emzi, YOu are sooooooooooo not alone. I know what you mean about feeling like you're the only one who's freaked out by all this. I tried to talk to a number of people I know (friends/aquaintences/coworkers) about death and most people don't even want to discuss it. I have been feeling pretty weird that on top of this great fear....I seem to be one of the select few bothered about the whole death issue. I'm sorry you are so distraught over it, yet at the same time, relieved that I am finding others in the same boat. It doesn't sound silly to me at all that you find comfort in anything "beyond this life". I'm seeing the value of that now, too. The first response to my post led me to the NDE (near death experience) forum and that has opened my eyes to a whole new world and a message of comfort. My brother also has suffered panic attacks related to fear of death. I have had a couple panic attacks myself (not specifically related to this topic), and I've found Bach's Resuce Remedy to be helpful. Again, thanks 4 your response. And I agree, it feels good to reach out and give as well as receive support for this issue. IN peace & light, zeva

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)