CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Miles J. Stanford

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

suzugos Views: 6,682
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 407,452

Re: Miles J. Stanford

Never mind.

The Lordship Salvation teacher has nothing profitable to say about the man of Grace since their gospel is based on works. They strive to have a part in their on salvation, but God The Father will not accept this. The worked that Christ has accomplished as a propitiation is all that The Father needed to satisfy His justice. No one, by making Jesus Lord of their life adds one iota to salvation, nor does loving God, being obedient, keeping the Saboth, keeping the commandments, confessing with your mouth, being baptized.....etc. The only thing that saves a person is Grace, faith does not save, so dead faith as opposed to live faith is moot. Grace is God's free, unconditional gift, for anyone who simple trusts The Person and the work of Jesus Christ, period. You speak of "Christ and Him crucified" and you speak well, but consider the lordship teachings you read, do they not try to inject man's good works into the picture of salvation? An astute student of the Scriptures will find these things so.

All my posts have pointed to Christ and His glory and away from self. There is no room in The Plan of Salvation for self since God has crucified it and buried it. Self cannot make Jesus Lord of his life since they are dead in their sins, one must already be saved to make that decision. Do you realize that there are people walking around thinking they are saved because they made Jesus Lord of their life and are on their way to hell on a greased pole because they have not heard the true gospel.

I don't want to debate either, I posted some Bible teachings on anxiety and opened a can of worms. Read through them, they do nothing but point the anxious person to Christ. I ask you, is it the doctrine of men to point a helpless sinner to Christ? Someone may read those posts and be relieved of years of anxiety, and other anxious souls who love God may not read them because of commentary from some who do understand what is being communicated but are more concerned in voicing their opinion as if it means something relevant. I asked where in any of them I erred but I have had no response from anyone, only fabricated percentages.

I'll probably be banned for going against the "elite", but I would like to have intelligent spiritual conversation with you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)