CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where's the beef?

Toonces Views: 6,528
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 407,466

Re: Where's the beef?

Beej, 

I have no 'beef' with you.  Do you also have a 'beef' with the other Christians in this support forum, or is it just me?

I respect your freedom to be a Seventh Day Adventist, although I find it curious that you would not emphatically affirm the infallibility of your church's prophet, Ellen White, on matters of faith. 

I respect your freedom to teach and preach SDA doctrines. 

As for me, I will continue to preach Jesus Christ and Him crucified.

It seems we will have to agree to disagree.

The Good News

Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God.  Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of sin.

But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. Romans 3:19-24

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)