CureZone   Log On   Join
Prayer and fasting testimony

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

klyd Views: 31,189
Published: 20 y

Prayer and fasting testimony

I would like to give a testimony about my experience with prayer and fasting.

Mark 9:29 “So He (Jesus) said to them, “This kind can come out by nothing but prayer and fasting.”

When I first got my CDL license to drive a big truck, I worked for a paving company, driving a big dump truck. The owner stated how much more dump truck drivers make when they own their truck. Right then an idea came to me, I decided to purchase my own
dump truck. I had no idea that they cost so much. I realized after visiting a few lots that had big trucks for sale, that I needed Gods help for this big dream of mind.

I decided to fast and pray for a dump truck, but wasn’t sure for how long. I then recalled these scriptures in the bible:

Genesis 2:3 “Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.”

2 Kings 5:9-14 “10) And Elisha sent a messenger to him (Naaman) saying, “Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and your flesh will be restored to you, and you shall be clean. 14) So he (Naaman) went down and dipped seven times in the Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God; and his flesh was restored like the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.” Naaman was healed of leprosy after washing in the Jordan seven times.

Joshua 6:2-16 “(4 And seven priest shall bear seven trumpets of ram’s horns before the ark. But the seventh day you shall march around the city seven times, and the priests shall blow the trumpets. 5)....when they make a long blast with the ram’s horn, and when you hear the sound of the trumpet, that all the people shall shout with a great shout; then the wall of the city will fall flat...” The wall of Jericho was a barrier to guard against attack. But by the power of God and following His instructions, the wall of Jericho came crashing down for God’s chosen people to overtake that city.

So I decided to fast every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday for seven weeks. I must say that God is so awesome, powerful and wise. On Wednesday of the seventh week of my fast, God had delivered two titles for two dump trucks into my hands.

Even now I give thanks to You Yahweh my God.

On my next post I would like to share with you a supernatural healing that took place while I was fasting.

klyd

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.031 sec, (2)