CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Root Canal Scheduled for Thurs--Need Advice

InCharge Views: 2,927
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 39,424

Re: Root Canal Scheduled for Thurs--Need Advice

Hi Dan,

**What alternatives do I have to the root canal?**

Have the tooth removed and replace it with a bridge. Preferrably one made with materials that don't include metals.

http://www.johnsdental.com/articles/denture/thermflx.htm

**- If removal of the tooth is a recommended alternative, then do I need to go to a dentist who follows a particular protocol? There was an interview with a dentist elsewhere on this site who had written a book and had a recommended special protocol for removing the tooth and the infection, so that's why I ask.**

Yes, it is highly recommended that you seek out a dentist that understands the protocol for not only removing the tooth, but cleaning the socket. Failure to do so might cause you to have to have a cavitation done at a later date to clean the bacteria and toxins that have surely accumulated from the abcess. This happened to me before I was aware of the protocol. When I finally had it cleaned out, my jaw bone where the tooth was, was like mush. This had to be cleaned out with a burr on a drill so that the bone could heal. After I had this done, a facial pain, locking of the jaw, and head ache that I used to get up the back of my neck disapeared. Of course all of this happened after I removed a root canal tooth that had been there for years.

**If I decide against the root canal, should I be concerned with what might be half-done work that the dentist did a couple weeks ago? I'm referring to the procedure where he injected some kind of medicine. I don't know if the filling he put on top of that could be a permanent one, or if he put in a temporary one in anticipation of the root canal.**

More than likely it was a temporary filling. He probably put something into the tooth to try and kill the bacteria from the abcess. It really doesn't matter if you have the tooth removed by a dentist that knows what he's doing.

I am not qualified to advise you to do anything, but if you want my opinion here it is.

* Find a new dentist. One that doesn't do root canals or use Amalgam fillings and understands the protocol for removal of same.

* Whatever you do, don't have a Root Canal. You will probably save yourself a lot of aggravation and money at a later date. As well as saving your health.

* Do not have Amalgam filling put into your teeth and have any that you already have removed.

* Don't take my word or anybody elses for that matter. Do some research on this web site and also all of the internet.

Believe me your health is at stake.

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.201 sec, (2)