CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do I have AF ?

jolts Views: 8,932
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 389,081

Re: Do I have AF ?

Hello Mike...I have...oops...I mean HAD exactly what you have. Gee when I read your post it makes me quinge because I know exactly how A-Fib feels like. Your symptoms were exactly like mine. I would also get those 'jolts' just as I'm trying to fall asleep & they would be very violent. I had this A-Fib for approx 4 yrs. I also had that noise sensitivity exactly as you describe. The slightest little noise would feel like an explosion in my head & I would hold both my hands to my head cause I just couldn't take it. It appeared to be coming from the temperal lobe.

But I don't get any of this anymore. What did I do? I made the MSG(monosodium glutamate) connection. This means eliminating msg & other exitotoxins(long list of substances). Sorry...but it will not be easy but well worth it. You also must be very very careful with your cooking as it pertains to glutamate containing foods. Your drugs could actually be contributing to your A-Fib. Most drugs are encapsulated such as gelatin or their could be binders or fillers...this is all glutamate. You should be taking glutamate blockers(coq10, taurine, vit b6, magnesium oratate, zinc). I know your friend is trying to help you but you need to throw out those drugs. Start on the caveman diet. This alone you will notice dramatic improvements. Do not eat at any restaurants...I mean none. Also even worse do not have any fast food like McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Bell, etc.

If you like you can email me or ask questions here. I will provide for you links, safe food lists, books you should be reading. Both books you can get here at Curezone.

Hope I was of some help as I know what your going through. This is the answer to your prayers...Pat Sr...Hooray A-Fib Free!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (1)