CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How much do you take per day?

Views: 13,828
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 385,774

Re: How much do you take per day?

Hi PT, sorry, I didn't see this...

I went ten days,

and was taking a little broth in the pm of a few of those days. Evening was hard because my partner and I unwind, catch up, and usually eat about nine. He carried on with that and I prepared food -liked the involvement- but didn't want to feel deprived and negative over those first four days that are a bit tough, So, I made tea-broth -- made of steeping nettles (lots of minerals and a vegetable *green* taste which I started to crave)with some sliced garlic and parsley, and ginger, and once, some potato peel. (big potassium push) All strained, and with a touch of ACV, Sea Salt and cayenne. Had a mug of this. SOOOOOO good.

Decided to go with my intuition, though I would have happily gone by the book too, had that seemed 'on'.

I'm getting a deja vu, since I know I answered this question somewhere else, I think...hope it wasn't to you!

One of the nights, maybe day six, I developed a sudden harsh cough, and tight chest feeling, (felt like air quality) so I made tea of fresh sage leaves with a touch of ACV (I'm loving it!!)and I think it will stand out in my mind as one of the all-time great things I've eaten/drank. (word?)

I think by day nine, (night) I simply *had* to eat a soaked brazil nut- ate it very
slowly, like the way a rodent would scrape the nut with the lower teeth if it was the last nut on earth. it was amazing. So little that felt so substantial. Had three this way, and felt 'all better' again.(needed selenium?)

first few days off the MC, I felt really low. As if food were a great weight -- such gravity! I feel the liver needs attention now. Think lots went on internally.

In a week or so, I'm going to begin another MC. As of this moment, wanting this one to take me 14-21 days. Ending sometime before my birthday, and beginning soon after my son's. (new moon is April 27>>>)

I'm really enjoying raw food right now, and generally feeling that I accomplished quite a lot -- definately lost some weight, but more of the sludgy sort than any big- time poundage. Don't have a scale though, so...

Throughout however, I never got the high I got from the one before. The energy.
I was suffering with pretty intense sciatica before I started, ( something I haven't experienced for twenty-three years!! so a lot of energy went to healing that, I think. Lots of alkalizing is my guess, which might explain why I needed the extra hits of potassium and minerala. It's much better now. I did feel clean and clear, albeit tired and rather 'internal', but it released me from some of the habitual cooked food syndrome-- one I get into to sort of unwind. Truth is, I feel so much better when I eat more raw...

Hope you are well

C

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)