CureZone   Log On   Join
not sure if this is your dept shelly....

Views: 2,599
Published: 20 y

not sure if this is your dept shelly....

Hey hun,
thx for all your advice in the Candida Forum , i have another thing seriously plaguing me and has gotten worse and is really inhibiting my life and causing me to hide away from many activities including intimacy
I looked at every forum topic and found nothing that i felt related to my issue so i figured i'd ask you and you could at least forward me to the proper people to ask if its not something you are knowledgeable about.
You have a background to my issues from Candida Forum so i wont go into detail there and this problem could very well be related to my fibryo syndrome but i havent ever saw this as a symptom or at least not in the same form as i am getting.
My whole life(i am 30 now) i had great legs, i mean honestly i was constantly complimented, great shape, skin texture, invisible pores etc, i used to live for shorts season to show em off.....Well starting around 3 years ago they just started to rapidly fall apart literally for no reason, i changed nothing in my lifestyle....now this condition im gonna talk about does not run in my family, my grandmothers nor my mother suffer from it at all...over the course of the last few years all the muscle tissue seems to have broken down despite retaining great tone for the previous 27 yrs, i also wasnt really overweight during the onset, My once beautiful legs are now riddled with spider veins EVERYWHERE...the calves, thighs and ankles are the worst and my ankles now are mis-shapen as if there are rubber bands just above my ankles and there is literally a very large indentation on each leg just b4 it becomes ankle, i also have constant burning, itching, tingle, prickly spots that are different everyday, at first i blamed my job of standing, even tho i had always done it with no adverse effects b4, but then ive had tons of time off last 2 yrs and also transferred to a job where i could sit the entire time if i wanted, and right now i havent worked in 5 weeks and its the worst ever...they arent blood clots i do kno that. Now i never wear shorts and havent even worn them in my home alone because i cant stand to look down and face reality, ive tried massages, skin brushing, even magnents...i just dont know whats causing it and its rapid progression, seriously in less than 3 years you wouldnt think they were they legs of the same person. as i said im only 30, my female relatives do not have any spider or varicose veins and all lead unheathy lives....of all the things that have happened to me this is by far the most devastating and the damage is already done, the broken vessels are there 4-ever unless i undergo painful and expensive injections. Ive also noticed little branches of spider veins on my abdomen as well...i cant find any info on this and ive been looking for years...any help or advice from anyone would be so appreciated...like i said i kno leg pain is fibryo common but this is different this is the veins and deterioration of the whole leg including change in shape and places where it seems the skin is being stretched like it has a rubber band pulling it, the thing on my ankles is just crazy ive seen nothing like it, my doc had no answers other than better shoes, which is not the issue

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)