CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Lucid Dreams

dar7726 Views: 2,416
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 379,068

Re: Lucid Dreams

A girl I met through another message board bought the CD's from Gary Craig...and with it is able to make 100 free copies and give them away for free...per Craig's ok...She thought this was way cool...that someone would be so genereous to allow this free give away of copies when he could have been receiving money for it...
She was even able to speak to Craig by phone....she was sure pumped about that...

She sent me a copy of some of the CD in the series as well...I may have to look them over again...I have used the technique a bit and have benefited from it...but think now I'll use it more.

Oh, by the way guys, what exactly is lucid dreaming....I'm still having difficulty with sleeping period...so maybe I'll start tapping on that.

Darlene
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

A girl I met through another message board bought the CD's from Craig...and with it is able to make 100 free copies and give them away for free...per Craig's ok...She thought this was way cool...that someone would be so genereous to allow this free give away of copies when he could have been receiving money for it...

She sent me a copy of some of the series as well...I may have to look them over again...I have used the technique a bit and have benefited from it...but think now I'll use it more.

Oh, by the way guys, what exactly is lucid dreaming....I'm still having difficulty with sleeping period...so maybe I'll start tapping on that.

Darlene

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)