CureZone   Log On   Join
Can trauma be from chronic pain?

Karlin Views: 2,086
Published: 19 y

Can trauma be from chronic pain?

I feel like I have the symptoms of PTSD, I am just too nervous and panicy for it to be considered "the anxiety of the daily grind".

I did actually have at least one "sudden incident" - I was hit by a drunk while on a motorcycle and badly smashed up

- but I think my present PTSD is from the years of constant pains of Fibromyalgia, plus Trigeminal Neuralgia [painfull problem w/ a nerve in the face ], plus the hell I went thru with dentists [but won't have to do again since I eventally had them pulled out!], plus a lot of other health problems that all have to do with nerves, physical and mental nerves. Like poisening does, toxins pesticide exposures.

I am just trying to ask : could my "trauma" be from long term situations like that, terrible pains every day,but not a sudden violation of the body like rape or accicents?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)