CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: coming back to haunt me....

lovemy_babies Views: 2,847
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 378,510

Re: coming back to haunt me....

You know what?! When I was raped 5 years ago i told my mom and the first thing out of her mouth was "Where you wearing black?" I was offended, crushed, humiliated, angry and shocked. "How could she say that?" I asked myself. Luckily a rape crisis counselor had told me that you can walk down the street butt naked and thats not giving ANYONE the right to rape you. I told my mom that and she said "Well, if you were wearing black you invited the devil to do wrong things to you." I hung up on her and didnt talk to her for a while. It made my recovery harder knowing she could really believe such crap. Being raped is the worst thing that can happen to a woman but not being believed is in my eyes like being raped again only emotionally. try your best to get through day one step at a time and you'll be ok.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)