CureZone   Log On   Join
a message to my mom on her 34th birthday

natalie03 Views: 3,204
Published: 20 y

a message to my mom on her 34th birthday

hi im the daughter of a drug addict. my mom has used crystal meth on and off for the last 18 years. she has abandoned me numerous times that for most of my life i didnt even live with her, and between that 18 years she has had 3 other kids that dont live with her either they are with there fathers i dont even think that she has contacted them for the last two moths and they range in the ages of 3yr to 6yr. and they need her more then me i was really upset when she told me about her pregnancies i just did not want anymore kids to have to go through the pain and suffering of not having a mother around and all the false promises about how shes finally changed. it hurts so much not having her around, i worry about her so much, i wish she was clean, its hard having loved one that is addicted, not knowing where they are, why they want the drugs instead of there family, does she understand that we love her and that the people that shes around dont care about her, its hard but what can you do, if any one has any advice on how handle this please respond.
ps. happy birthday mom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)