CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The castor oil worked!

Trudy Views: 61,119
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 375,844

Re: The castor oil worked!

Hi Nicole,

Oh yes, this thing was nasty!

I wound up putting the emery board to it tonight and it has improved even more. I'm quite sure that by next week when I file it down, there won't be anything there. One thing about filing at this point, I have to be careful because if I go too deep it will bleed. Tonight it really looks good.

I am thinking that even if I can't see or feel the wart any more, I will continue on with all of my alternative treatments for a couple of months, because I have read several reports where people have used the salicylic acid only to have new warts return around where there old wart had been. So my thinking is, if I continue on using the alternative treatments after the wart has disappeared, perhaps I can avoid getting new ones back. What do you think ?

I have also determined to throw out all of my old shoes. I don't want to have to go through this again. This wart has cost me an arm and a leg! ;-)

Kind regards,
Trudy

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi Nicole,

Oh yes, this thing was nasty!

I wound up putting the emery board to it tonight and it has improved even more. I'm quite sure that by next week when I file it down, there won't be anything there. One thing about filing at this point, I have to be careful because if I go to deep it will bleed. Tonight it really looks good.

I am thinking that even if I can't see or feel the wart any more, I will continue on with all of my alternative treatments for a couple of months, because I have read several reports where people have used the salicylic acid only to have new warts return around where there old wart had been. So my thinking is, if I continue on using the alternative treatments after the wart has disappeared, perhaps I can avoid getting new ones back. What do you think ?

I have also determined to throw out all of my old shoes. I don't want to have to go through this again. This wart has cost me an arm and a leg! ;-)

Kind regards,
Trudy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.104 sec, (1)