CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The castor oil worked!

Trudy Views: 62,131
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 375,842

Re: The castor oil worked!

Hi Nicole,

I had this large wart on my big toe that has been very stubborn and tricky. (Actually, I asked an MD about it years ago and he told me it was just a callous. You can imagine my shock when a new MD told me that it was a wart! ...good grief! ...all of those wasted years that I could have been trying to do something about it.) I have been diligently working on this wart now since the beginning of this summer.

Anyway, I had been trying to follow this new MD's instructions. She told me to get a product called Duofilm with a paint brush. There wasn't such a product at my drug store, so on the advice of my pharmacist I picked up Compound W with a paint brush, as it was to contain the same main ingredient as the Duofilm--SALICYLIC ACID.

Within a week, I got my wart down from looking like a big cauliflower to the point where I could see what looked like three individual warts. (It was amazing how much better I was able to walk. I then realized how much this wart had been throwing my body out of alignment.)

At that point, I purchased a product called Wartner. It is supposed to have more of a freezing action, instead of being an acid. After one application, you were to wait 10 days and it would just fall off. Well, my warts were imbedded, so I was interested in seeing how it would "fall off." At 10 day point, I was taking a bath and felt a little knob on my foot, so I tore it off. To my surprise, it was my wart. When I took a closer look there was still some residue inside the wart, which I dug out. After that there was some bleeding and I put a bandage on it. Several hours later I took the bandage off, only to find it was full of pus! I left the bandage off and by the next day, it healed up very nicely.

My second wart, I removed using a Duofilm wart removal patch kit, because I was having problems using the paint brush since my wart was so much smaller. (The Wartner product didn't seem to be working on these other warts.)

I actually thought that all my warts were gone, until I went for my very first pedicure and the esthetician told me that I should continue on with the wart treatment, because she could still feel a wart through her gloves.

I should mention that I had been following the advice of my MD and was using cheap emery boards (from the Dollar Store) during all of this time, filing the warts down as much as possible.

Towards the end of all of this, while using an emery board, the last wart started to bleed. At that point, I wasn't sure if I still had a wart or was now dealing with scarred skin tissue.

Anyway, because the skin was raw around my wart (due to the acid treatment--the Duofilm patch had moved from the wart during the day when I was wearing shoes), I thought I would try another approach. That was when your post came through on my email list.

I applied cold pressed castor oil that very night and was shocked the next morning to see how much it had healed. However, when I took a bath later that evening it looked just as raw as ever. So I reapplied the castor oil and within a day, it was looking better (although not as good as before I took the bath). All this week, I have been using cold pressed castor oil, along with thuja, tea tree and oregano oils, grapefruit seed extract and Colloidal Silver . I have tried to avoid getting my foot wet when I took a bath.

Today my wart looks good, but I can still feel a bump under the skin. I am reluctant to file it down for at least another week, as I am hoping that new skin will grow in the areas where the acid had taken off layers of skin. If you were to look at my foot, you wouldn't be able to even see any warts now; however, if you touch my big toe, you can feel a little bump.

As per my MD's instructions, I had been using duct tape throughout the past few months, as well.

I'm going to continue on with my cold pressed castor oil, thuja, tea tree and oregano oils, grapefruit seed extract and Colloidal Silver protocol. I am hoping that I will be able to finally get rid of this wart once and for all.

Kind regards,
Trudy

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Hi Nicole,

I have this large wart on my big toe that is very stubborn and tricky. (Actually, I asked an MD about it years ago and he told me it was just a callous. You can imagine my shock when a new MD told me that it was a wart! ...good grief! ...all of those wasted years that I could have been trying to do something about it.) I have been diligently working on this wart now since the beginning of this summer.

Anyway, I had been trying to follow this new MD's instructions. She told me to get a product called Duofilm with a paint brush. There wasn't such a product at my drug store, so on the advice of my pharmacist I picked up Compound W with a paint brush, as it was to contain the same main ingredient as the Duofilm--SALICYLIC ACID.

Within a week, I got my wart down from looking like a big cauliflower to the point where I could see what looked like three individual warts. (It was amazing how much better I was able to walk. I then realized how much this wart had been throwing my body out of alignment.)

At that point, I purchased a product called Wartner. It is supposed to have more of a freezing action, instead of being an acid. After one application, you were to wait 10 days and it would just fall off. Well, my warts were imbedded, so I was interested in seeing how it would "fall off." At 10 day point, I was taking a bath and felt a little knob on my foot, so I tore it off. To my surprise, it was my wart. When I took a closer look there was still some reside inside the wart, which I dug out. After that there was some bleeding and I put a bandage on it. Several hours later I took the bandage off, only to find it was full of pus! I left the bandage off and by the next day, it healed up very nicely.

My second wart, I removed using a Duofilm wart removal patch kit, because I was having problems using the paint brush since my wart was so much smaller. (The Wartner product didn't seem to be working on these other warts.)

I actually thought that all my warts were gone, until I went for my very first pedicure and the esthetician told me that I should continue on with the wart treatment, because she could still feel the wart through her gloves.

I should mention that I had been following the advice of my MD and was using cheap emery boards (from the Dollar store) during all of this time, filing the warts down as much as possible.

Towards the end of all of this, while using an emery board, the last wart started to bleed. At that point, I wasn't sure if I still had a wart or was now dealing with scarred skin tissue.

Anyway, because the skin was raw around my wart (due to the acid treatment), I thought I would try another approach. That was when your post came through on my email list.

I applied cold pressed castor oil that very night and was shocked the next morning to see how much it had healed. However, when I took a bath later that evening it looked just as raw as ever. So I reapplied the castor oil and within a day, it was looking better (although not as good as before I took the bath). All this week, I have been using castor oil, along with thuja, tea tree and oregano oils. I have tried to avoid getting my foot wet when I took a bath.

Today my wart looks good, but I can still feel a bump. I am reluctant to file it down for at least another week, as I am hoping that new skin will grow in the areas where the acid had taken off layers of skin. If you were to look at my foot, you wouldn't be able to even see any warts now; however, if you touch it, you can feel a little bump.

As per my MD's instructions, I had been using duct tape throughout the past few months, as well.

I'm going to continue on with my castor oil, thuja, tea tree and oregano protocol. I am hoping that I will be able to finally get rid of this wart once and for all.

Kind regards,
Trudy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.108 sec, (5)