CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What happened to natural sources of Vit C?

Cleanse the Liver
with a natural herbal detox

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

shotsee Views: 13,384
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 375,416

Re: What happened to natural sources of Vit C?

Hi Free,

Something you might like to consider is that even though all animals consume some vitamin c, this is NOT where virtually all of them get their ascorbate from. 99.99+% of animals all produce ascorbic acid in GRAM doses (standardized to 154 pounds/70 kilos) for themselves DAILY. Unless you want to eat virtually nothing but fresh fruit [as your diet], i.e. the "garden of eden" diet, it is almost impossible to consume "gram" doses of ascorbic acid daily, e.g. you would [generally] have to consume a case of oranges a day to get just 2,000 milligrams of ascorbic acid. Most animals produce more than that, plus what they consume in their natural diets (standardized to 154 pounds/70 kilos).

Although it is true that 10 to 20 milligrams of ascorbic acid daily will prevent scurvy in most people, and that you certainly do get that amount in a "normal" diet, I believe the evidence to be OVERWHELMING that your long-term health will be considerably improved if you ingest MUCH more daily. If you are willing to settle for the health of the average person, with the periodic colds, flu, heart disease, cancer, etc., etc., etc., then the 50 to 200 milligrams that most people ingest daily in their diet will suffice.

As "grist for your mill," I myself have taken a "bowel tolerance" dose (in HEALTH, not illness) - http://www.orthomed.com/titrate.htm of ascorbic acid every day since 1994, amounting to, on average, 30,000 to 60,000 milligrams (approximately 1 to 2 ounces) in 5 to 10 divided doses (and will continue to do so for the rest of my life). This is MY bowel tolerance dosage. Your bowel tolerance dosage may be more, or less, than mine, and will undoubtedly vary depending on your current overall health and diet. Each person must find their own bowel tolerance dose each day (although ingesting ANY ascorbate is MUCH better than none). Virtually any mammal you can name (standardized to 154 pounds/70 kilos) produces a minimum of from 2,000 to 13,000 milligrams of ascorbic acid EVERY day of its life, and under "stress" one was recorded to have produced 100,000 milligrams in 24 hours. Need we wonder why their health always seems to be so much better than ours?

Just some ideas.

Best,

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)