CureZone   Log On   Join
Looks like I hit your problem with COPPER

anunnaki Views: 14,384
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 374,343

Looks like I hit your problem with COPPER

I personally wouldn't take Echinechea all the time! Alot of people only use it when they feel they need to and for a short period. If you want to boost your immune system then try one of the three `Transfer Factor' products for the ultimate boost! You can also use Ip6, Aloe Vera juice, Noni Juice. Why don't you supplement yourself with Copper whilst your off Vitamin C for a while. See what happens then come up with a suitable protocol without taking both supplements together! Its a very complicated system we have called the body with so many factors to consider. Hope the paragraph below helps with information I've provided. To me I would personally say your copper deficient or most likely. The next problem is when you supplement copper your Zinc levels drop and the same for Zinc. This is why they normally give a ratio of both to keep it balanced.

"Fatigue, paleness, skin sores, edema, slowed growth, HAIR LOSS, anorexia, diarrhea and dermatitis can be symptoms of copper insufficiency. As zinc supplementaion is becoming more popular, the effect of reduced copper absorption seen with increased zinc consumption will probably make deficiencies of copper become more common."

Thanks
anunnaki
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

I personally wouldn't take Echinechea all the time! Alot of people only use it when they feel they need to and for a short period. If you want to boost your immune system then try one of the three `Transfer Factor' products for the ultimate boost! You can also use Ip6, Aloe Vera juice, Noni Juice.

Thanks
anunnaki

Copper Deficiency FULL article

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)