CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Depends on you...

maiahsdad Views: 6,912
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 373,936

Re: Depends on you...

Thanks Fredman, I have had type 2 diabetes for 4 years, and have lost from 412lbs to 241 lbs. But I've never had this problem before. I do go to the gym 4 times a week now for the last 3 months and I'm feeling better about my health. But I'm still tired and sluggish a lot, plus I am under stress frequently. The multivitamin that I take is the MegaMen by GNC. I have taken some Saw Palmetto, but I thought it was an ENHANCER of sexual function. I eat a couple of hand fulls of Deluxe Mixed Nuts about twice a day. But I don't know if that's good or bad. I agree with you that my "focus" is not where it's supposed to be. I can't just look into my little hard-bodied blond and just say I love you and speak sweet stuff to her. I have to continue to look down and the actual activity to keep my focus. I have to watch. If I don't, it goes away.... not good! I was taking a Zinc suppliment that was in addition to what's in the MegaMen multivitamin.That is an additional 60mg.I also take 1000mg of L-Arginine each day. Should I discontinue that. I think I'm pretty much healthy otherwise. I take a Glucovance 2.5/5 tablet at night before bed, and in the morning to control my diabetes. I guess I need to know what I good suppliment(s) is that will HELP me, along with a good diet. Currently I eat a lot of fish, and take a fish oil suppliment each day. Thanks for all of your help, and I hope to hear from you again. Maiahsdad

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)