CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: adverse nuerological effects after third hep b vac

AKRABU99 Views: 3,767
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 368,671

Re: adverse nuerological effects after third hep b vac

HELLO michalm,
NO problem about your spelling and grammer its better than mine.
Well i will give you an update on my condition, the spinal mri was all clear aswell... So that along with the other tests nuero's say no MS..I had a nerve conduction study and a EMG test done which showed PN in all nerves tested..
The results havent been explained clearly too me yet waiting on another doctors appt..
But from what the docs did tell me my nerves are functioning at 90 percent and they dont have an answer for what could be causing it..
SO i went too a hompathic doctor and had a mercury level done, it was 2 1/2 times the acceptable amount..
Iam currently receiving DMPS chelation treatment once a month and will have my fillings changed hopefully in jan. by a biodentist.
Iam still pursueing other avenue's as too what could be causing the PN and my symptoms/which by the way all are symptoms of mercury poisoning..
But i want too get all the info and testing that i believe necessary.
I wouldnt say my symptoms are better but they are not too much worse.
I have started taking alot of supplements too protect and heal nerves aswell as cutting Sugar and wheats out of my diet(just recently)
One interesting bit of info i did come across in my research was something called...potentised vaccines: If you havent heard of it do a google search on it..sounds like something i might try..
I have my third chelation treatment the 20th and my doctor says he may know another doctor who does that treatment that i mentioned above..
Lets keep in contact folks
The more people we have envolved in this the better chances we have as a group too overcome it..
chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)