CureZone   Log On   Join
adverse nuerological effects after third hep b vac

AKRABU99 Views: 4,420
Published: 20 y

adverse nuerological effects after third hep b vac

Hi, my name is chris iam 31 years old. Was in great physical and mental shape until i had my third hep b vac. Ten days after i received my last vaccination i started to have balance problems.
After a month of dealing with balance problems and going too the docs for inner east testing. The doctors couldn't find anything wrong with my ears.
I then began too have numbness in hands and feet. Also i started to get spasms in both feet and legs, periodic spasms in body aswell.
Now iam seeing a nuerologist and he is checking me for MS. Too date i have received too full blood tests, mri of head w/wo contrast, spinal tap and going too have a spinal mri this mon.
Only on a whim did i begin searching for information relating the hep b vaccine too nuerological disorders.
When i did a basic search on this subject i was floored at how many cases that seem too be related to this vaccine.
I had my last vaccine on april 6 my first syptoms came on april 17th. Not sure if this is concidental or involves the vaccine.
But from what i have read so far it seems to me that there are so many cases that it couldnt be pure coincidence!
If there is anyone with similair stories or suggestions for me please respond!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)