CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: adverse nuerological effects after third hep b vac

boronia Views: 3,760
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 368,638

Re: adverse nuerological effects after third hep b vac

Hi Chris!
I have a similar story to yours. I was vaccinated against Hep B in 1993 (I'm in the UK). Instead of the usual 3 shots spread over 7 months, I had an advanced course of 3 shots within 4 months then a booster shot as a blood test revealed lack of antibodies!! I then developed the same symptoms as you ie balance problems and numbness/strange sensations in my arms and legs, fatigue etc. My doctor told me I had caught an inner ear virus which had been going round. The symptoms continued and then I was told I was depressed! I convinced myself I had MS but after about a year, a herbalist said I had post-viral fatigue syndrome (ie M.E./C.F.S.). She treated me with herbs and with a change of diet (sugar, dairy, wheat-free) I made a massive improvement. Unforuntely I went back to my old diet and had a relapse :(
Anyway, to cut a long story short, I believe it was probably the mercury in the Hep B which probably caused my illness. (Hair analysis revealed high mercury). I've had my fillings out but not done proper detoxification eg wirh DMSA or anything like that. My health isn't too bad now but have poor memory and concentration (which does improve when I have a good diet and look after my liver!).

There are a lot of people who have developed M.E./C.F.S. (chronic fatigue symdrome following Hep B vaccination, not sure about M.S.), so I don't believe it's a coincidence at all that you got ill following the vaccines as that's exactely what happened to me.
I would concentrate on a detoxification protocol regardless of what diagnosis you eventually get ie bowel, liver and kidneys and I believe you will certainly improve :)
Check out the ask Shelley forum and Andreas forums.

Take care
Anne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)