CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amalgams replaced PLEASE READ!!!!

3years Views: 3,130
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 36,713

Re: Amalgams replaced PLEASE READ!!!!

Hi Janey-

I really feel for you. I've been reading many of your posts here. We both got 10x worse after the removal. I had hoped that the removal would be the end of this nightmare and not the beginning of a far worse one.

I don't feel that i get any help whatsoever from the vitamins and minerals. Quite the contrary sometimes. Selenium and the multi-vitamins seems to make me even more tired. They seem to drain me from energy. It might be the copper in the Multi. C-vitamin makes me extremely tired and gives me brainfog sometimes.

I wish i had some useful advice for you.. so you could get on with your life and your family. Move on from this waste of life. Its like trying to climb out of some kind of muddy hole. it's been 2 steps forward and 2 steps back for me. I keep thinking that the situation has turned and then the next day i'm more drained than ever.

Walking around outside for about 30 mins or an hour helps me a lot. I almost always feel fine when i've been outside for a while. Unfortunately it only lasts while i'm walking. I've read several places that you need to be able to sweat in order to get better and that the most sick ppl don't sweat at all. Being mercury-poisoned can make you almost completely unable to sweat -even when exercising. I bought a 'spinbike' so i could exercise in my apartment ---BUT the metal made me unable to be around it and i had to get rid of it again. It's like the universe wants to keep me sick. Metal makes my heart pound so hard and my eyes feel like theyre being squezzed out of my head. Anyway - im certain that i need to sweat, but i cant find a way to make that happen. I have a bathtub and i got some salt, but warm water doesnt make me sweat anymore either, it just makes the fatigue and brainfog 10x worse.

Do you exercise? I'm pretty certain that you absolutely have to in order to get better. Try walking around outside at night or in the morning when its calm. Walk around for at least 30 mins. It works for me. Do you provoke 'sweat' in some way?? Do you take baths in salt or use clay or something like that. I think we both need to.

I'm sorry that this isn't particulary helpful... but if i knew what to do, i would do it myself. Cutler mentions that ppl who don't sweat are the worst ones. I have yet to find a way that works for me. Doing sit-ups etc and jumping up and down etc etc wont do it for me. I'm nowhere near sweating when complete exhaustion sets in.

Anyway - vitamins and minerals have been useless to me and all the different things ppl mention that i should take are things i can't find here (Denmark). I would need to order them over the net and i have no idea what websites are trustworthy and who actually caries these things. DMSA, ALA, Clay packs and so on. All of it.

I really really feel for you. The last 3,5 years have been so hard for me and i can't imagine what it would be like to have a marriage and children involved in all this. I feel for you. I hope you get some empathy and that ppl don't view you as a hypochondriac or a mental case. I am so tired of that.

About being nervous... yes, i also believe that the reason ive had phobic problems all my life are because of the Amalgams i had placed as a child. I dont doubt that. Nervousness isnt a big problem for me anymore though. I try to have less sympathy for myself and just keep in mind everything that i've been through the last few years and how panic-anxiety is nothing compared to a mercury-poisoning. I also keep in mind that a panic-attack can only get bad to a certain degree and that it only lasts for a short while. Panic anxiety can't really harm you and it's just your body sending exagerated signals. Your mind wants you to run away... it thinks its in danger. All that crap.

I haven't chelated either. I don't like ordering chemicals over the internet and then eating them. It's bad enough as it is.

My plan is ->

1. find a way to sweat
2. eat decent meals everyday even though i never have the energy to cook them
3. walk around outside for an hour daily
4. start planning what i should do with my life when i get it back - i need a reason the get better. i need something to look forward to, some sort of goal.

Yeah... that's it. If sweating and exercise doesn't work, i'll try ordering DMSA from some random website and use the cutler protocol. (And i'll probably get 20x worse)

I really hope that the worsening you and i got isn't due to the Diamond Crown. I wish i could try removing it for a day or two, just to find out for sure.

About the hair samples... i don't have a clue, sorry, but i do know that low mercury means you're probably holding it back. Same reason you probably don't sweat either.

I have the racing heart too. When i'm lying down it's really extreme. It makes my eyes hurt sometimes.

I can't really help you, sorry :( -but i'll read your posts here, see how it goes. And ill let you know if i find something that works...

All the best healing energy to you,

Christian (from less than popular Denmark)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)