CureZone   Log On   Join
Amalgams replaced PLEASE READ!!!!

owlbrain Views: 4,127
Published: 18 y

Amalgams replaced PLEASE READ!!!!

Hello everyone- I had 23 Amalgams replaced with composites two years ago. My fillings did not have any decay around them, and were not sensitive. I went to a naturopath though who convinced me that the mercury in the fillings was poisoning me and contributing to some other health problems I was having. So I had sensitivity testing to composite resin done- seemed OK, then had my fills replaced.

Now, two years later, I have literally been through hell with these fillings. They have been sensitive, around 3/4 of them have new decay DESPITE the fact that I take immaculate care of my teeth, and to top it off, I'm having many many symptoms related to the plastic fills that are now in my mouth. Scientifically speaking, there is NO WAY that you can have these kind of fills without monomer leaching into your system....Since getting these fills, I've had headaches, chills, hives, a terrible feeling of fatigue, you name it.

If I could go back two years, I WOULD NOT have had these replaced. It was, by far, one of the worst decisions I ever made. Composites are NOT SAFE. The only viable alternatives are gold or porcelain inlays, and those have their own set of problems. My advice- don't get Amalgams replaced.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)