CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELp CYST!!!!!!!!!!!!

mooney Views: 13,594
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 364,319

Re: HELp CYST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you certainly have loads of suggestions and stuff to try...and here is another one for you... Urine (as suggested by Martha Christy in her book Your Own Perfect Medicine) can be used for a wide variety of internal and external tumors, cysts and abnormal growths. You can make a compress by soaking a pad of clean white cotton material with your own urine and placing it over the cyst. Martha says to warm the urine by placing it in a glass jar and then place the jar in hot water. While lying down, place the wet copress over the cyst and cover with a clean folded towel. Keep the copress aplied for as long as possible, reapplying warm urine as needed to keep the compress wet.

Last year while on holiday I received a mosquito bite that swelled before my eyes, I couldn't believe it because after useing this compress for a couple of hours the swelling was gone. I was left a bit black and blue from it but that's it. The urine compress works by drawing out the poison and according to Martha people have had success not only with Cyst but with Snake bits.

What ever you try good luck with it...best thoughts...moonie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)