CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Foods to help pyroluria?

white tiger Views: 15,895
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 362,855

Re: Foods to help pyroluria?

Hi fledgling

We know there is a shortage in their body of these things omega-6 fatty acid, vitamin B6, zinc, vitamin B 3, glutathione

I would use Vitamin B3 (Niacin)!!!, Milk thistle, vitamin B6, zinc,
I would use milk thistle to protect the liver from pyrrolizidine alkaloids

These are high alpha lipoic acid sources omega 3 & omega 6: borage oil, grape seed oil, primrose oil, sesame oil has the omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids

I would also use this ADD remedy. Boil water, remove from burner, stuff fresh pine needles immediatly in the hot water, let steep for an hour or up to 4 hours and drink a couple cups a day. It smells like lemon and has a clean fresh pleasant taste. It is good for everybody to drink for health.
I drink it every day :)
Best of all its FREE!!! :)

Food sources and nutritional supplements containing copper and red/yellow food dyes should be avoided.

Avoid comfrey, Lobelia, Chaparral, Willow Bark, Jin Bu Huan ( a Chinese herbal product ) any Stephania and Magnolia species, and grains.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You may want to read this article about pyrolleuria

In 1960 I examined a seven year old boy who had been diagnosed retarded and preparations were being made to send him to a special school. His parents were very concerned and asked me whether I would examine him. For over a year he had difficulty in school, could not read, and avoided going to school as much as he could, often staying away from home all day but not at school. His mother, a teacher, had been spending a lot of time giving him special instruction without improvement. He was also developing behavioral problems at home. I examined him early in 1960 and could not locate any particular problem, perhaps because I had not had much experience treating children. I then had his urine analyzed for mauve factor, kp, and to my surprise found a large amount. I called his father, a friend of mine, and said in jest “You are in luck, your son has schizophrenia.” He answered, “Why does that make me so lucky?” I then told him I was kidding him, and added seriously he was certainly not schizophrenic, but since he had the same biochemical factor in his urine we had found in schizophrenics, and since they had responded well to vitamin therapy, this suggested that his son might respond in a similarly beneficial way.
I started him on niacinamide 1,000 milligrams after each meal. In the fall his father asked me would I like to know what had happened to his son. He then told me that two months after his son had started on the vitamin he had begun to read, that he had spent a few months reading voraciously and that he was no longer concerned about his behaviour. His son was normal and remained well. He took his niacinamide regularly until he was about 14. One day he asked his mother why he was taking the pills. She brought him to see me and I explained why I thought he should remain on the vitamin until at least age 18 at which time he could determine how well he could do without it. He is still well, happily married with children, and is fully employed in a responsible job.

This illustrates the use of the kp urine test for pyrolleuria, and the use of niacinamide in large doses to treat this condition successfully. I did not use vitamin B6 nor zinc in 1960. Pyridoxine is essential for the conversion of tryptophan to nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, the vitamin B3 coenzyme. With a deficiency of pyridoxine, the synthesis of NAD in the body is reduced. A pyridoxine deficiency will produce a form of pellagra not distinguishable clinically from the pellagra caused by a deficiency of vitamin B3.

http://www.doctoryourself.com/hoffer_krypto.html

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)