CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Health Insurance??

trapper/kcmo Views: 2,118
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 362,404

Re: Health Insurance??

i am not an insurance agent, but if i were, i would have a lot more questions about that.

myself personally, i see no way i am going to be taken by surprise by anything infectious or dysfunctional because of my lifestyle. that also means i would have to be comatose before someone dragged me in to a hospital. this leaves only accidents which i would need insurance for. most homeowner policies cover med for accidents in the home. car insuarnce covers the auto accidents. workplaces have workers insurance. that doesnt leave a lot of room, in my case anyway, for the need for any additional coverage other than home and auto.

in all, insurance is a ripoff. the thing you really need to be insured for - disability - is sky high and few people can afford it. and if you think social security will be there for you - dont make me laugh so hard.

so unless you plan to get sick or have an accident, a person is much better off getting quotes for everything mentioned above, adding the premiums all up, and paying yourself in a savings account each month. the larger the amount grows, the more serious you will find yourself being about safety and health issues. isnt personal responsibility a wonderful thing?

btw, add a life insurance policy and match what you pay to social security into that account, and retirement will never be a problem, considering you stay healthy enough to not drain the account prematurely with assisted living.

insurance is such a racket. it ranks right up there with the criminal justice system and health care - the benefit is far outweighed by the burden they have become. why do you think they pressure companies to provide health insurance and car insurance is mandatory by law? hint: they would loose money otherwise.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)