CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: im 25 year old male going gray...any suggestions?

bluandyelo Views: 17,293
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 354,224

Re: im 25 year old male going gray...any suggestions?

I think you are right to be concerned. Regardless of your family history this doesn't sound very healthy. The fact that a lot of people have gone from grey back to colour through improving their diet or doing yoga etc shows that grey hair is in fact a symptom of less than perfect health.

I know a couple of girls who are in their early twenties and already showing grey hairs and both of them smoke a lot and take recreational drugs. I am not suggesting that you are doing this of course!! But it tells me that their systems are finding it hard to cope with the unhealthy lifestyles they are subjecting themselves to, and grey hair is the result.

I would go so far as to say that all grey hair is premature grey hair. If it is a sign of acidity or toxicity then being old is no excuse for it. I have heard that some who have done the five Tibetan exercises every day have regained hair colour after a while (I don't know how long), and in yoga the head stand, shoulder stand and plow are meant to help too. There are probably many other asanas that will help also.

Eating raw foods, juice fasting and de-parasitising would also help I imagine, but maybe you are already doing this.

The oils etc that people are suggesting would also be great I imagine and definitely getting rid of any Amalgams as Trapper suggests!

Peace

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)