CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: im 25 year old male going gray...any suggestions?

MentalNomad Views: 19,039
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 354,227

Re: im 25 year old male going gray...any suggestions?

How are your stress levels in your life? Stress eats up B vitamins like crazy!! Also vegans are more prone to gray hair early because of the difficulty most experience in getting enough B's. I would myself start taking a sublingual B that you put under the tongue. They taste like B vitamins but they work great for a lot of things! Get an all natural one from plant food sources, not synthetic vitamins from Wal-Mart and other sources of questionable content. Being low on B vitamins is one of the main reasons for early graying, usually either due to stress or lack of getting enough in the diet--or a combination of both. Lots of greens in the diet are a good way to get them naturally too, but I really like sublingual B's.

Also I have read from multiple people that using coconut oil as a conditioner on the hair stops the graying and thinning of hair. Not sure what makes it work but I know people personally who have experienced this. My friend Bob is 60 and his hair is still brown and a full head of it. He eats coconut oil internally as well. Hope this is helpful :) Caitlin Lorraine

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)